Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Day of Poop

My day started at Conejo Creek Park dealing with duck poop...Livy got it on her shoes, shirt, pants, hands...then later took off her shoes and ran on the grass...hence the poop on her feet. The picnic blankets then had poop on the bottom and on the top once Livy ran across them with poop-feet. And keeping Malia out of duck poop and off the grass once we were picnicking was insanely challenging. The poop is still lingering in the wheels of my stroller and who knows when it'll be gone? I NEVER want to see duck poop again in my LIFE!

However, poop was a welcome sight in the potty tonight. Olivia pooped on the potty for the first time, yahoo! I was beginning to think this day would never come! She also was really good at telling us when she had to pee, so that was a huge step today as well. I think potty training is officially happening and although we've had a day or two of set-backs, we are on our way and seeing some major success. PHEW!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jen doesnt your poop smell dummy?

I can fuck your ass and pack the shit back in you?

u will fart from your pussy because your ass will be plugged