The latest happenings of this family of five, written by a stay-at-home mom yearning for more time to write, and wishing our far-away family and friends could be experiencing the everydays with us.
Monday, November 29, 2010
Boys Toys
This is what happens when the lone male in our house decides to bring out the toys from his childhood to share with his girls...
Looks like G.I. Jen, er, I mean, G.I. Jane and the girls are headed out to run errands in the Cobra Commander cycle.
6 comments:
HILARIOUS!!!!
That is awesome! How can I, uh, I mean, Braden, borrow some of those Joes?
I'll trade him an army guy, light saber, sword or whatever he wants for a baby doll! ;-)
LOVE this!!!
after 2 boys, I have dreams of forcing Cailin to love Jane Austen as much as I do......that girl WILL love Mr. Darcy!!!
I fell out of my chair laughing.
Post a Comment