May I never forget:
~ My babies sleeping with hands raised next to their dreamy little heads
~ Playing peek-a-boo (which even 4 year olds continue to enjoy)
~ Hearing my girls laugh and giggle together

~ The innocence of a babe sleeping (no matter the age)

~ Kissing the top of their sweet, smooth heads
~ Locking eyes with my newborns and feeling instantly connected

~ Finding my girls laying on their tummies reading a book


~ Great big belly laughs 

What will you never forget?
7 comments:
The first time Ben took a shower, and said (while I sat on the toilet lid)..."Mom, you know I won't be a little boy forever right?".......sniff...sniff....yes...I know....
Oh yeah, that one hit you right in the heart huh? I love how their innocent comments are more insightful than they can ever know.
Cute post Jen. I love when their arms are so little they don't even go above their head.
I love when they are naked and running around the house. Those little bare bottoms always get me.
Oh LOVE this post. I love all things newborn. Their smell, their breaths, their noises, their little clenched fists, all the nursing and baby wearing...
And then watching them grow and explore and change...
Jen, you are so lucky you get to do it again. XOXO
Yep, I love those newborn sighs and gurgles too. And you know Auntie Jen is more than welcome to come get a baby fix whenever she wants...oh, or you can join the club! (We can figure out a good oops excuse for good ol' Uncle Jon). ;)
And oh, naked bums...nothing like buns with dimples running like mad with a giggling kid attached.
Yes! Danica has a nightly naked ritual. Gets us every time!
Post a Comment