
Given that she wears this dress as soon as it's made it through the wash, we have the same conversation multiple times a week.
"Mommy, could you unbutton my button?"
"Liv, I think you mean 'button my button', and are you sure you want it buttoned all the way up? Mommy and Daddy leave the top button open."
"No, I want it closed and I can't get it! Unbutton it PLEASE!"
Sigh. Someday she'll be telling me that I dress uncool, so I guess that'll be my payback.
5 comments:
Are you tryin to say she has Dad's fashion sense because she likes her dress "cholo" style all buttoned up??? I know a racial jab when I see one :)
funny stuff!
She may want it buttoned up all the way so she can add a tie. Avril Lavigne style, haha.
Love when they get so adamant that it's not even worth arguing with them.
her fashion sense is all her ownand boy does she own it. but i love that she has been inspired by paul. love it!!!
Post a Comment