I knew having two children close in age would lead to some rough days and a more hectic pace to life for awhile. I knew the first couple of years could prove lively and full; so I'm trying to remind myself that today was one of those "full" days...full of constant messes, full of picking-up after children, full of fussing and neediness. Full day of dishes...I'm not sure I do much else each day besides make 3 meals a day and 2 snacks, so the dishes are a constant battle...and if you don't do them right away, then they grow and multiply and begin to take over the kitchen...hence...
And if there's one thing I've learned, it's that quiet = big trouble. So as I'm in one room cleaning up a mess and attempting to put away laundry that has been clean for 3 days, yet remained folded (then later unfolded by an 11 month old) in the laundry basket and finally getting put away in dressers in the girl's rooms, there is yet another disaster unfolding in the other room...
No comments:
Post a Comment