
Whooooosh. It went by in a blink. Gone. Three months. The littlest of the little in baby time. Never again will I experience this phase of motherhood and wow, it's a powerful phase. Exhausting. Emotional. Overwhelming. And frighteningly amazing.

Happy 3 months to the littlest of my littles, Miss Madeline. How you have blessed our lives with your precious little sighs, sweet little gurgles and huge gummy grins. You are so busy already; holding your head up, chattering with your sisters and drooling up a storm. And growing like a weed, hearty and healthy in 6 month clothing and huge diapers...you are my first to tip the scales and I am enthralled simply watching you thrive.
You are intertwined in the fabric of our family and holding firmly onto each of our hearts. I truly couldn't tell you which member of our family is more in love with you, and maybe it's because you were the final piece of our puzzle, the last to fit, just-so, making us all feel complete and ever-so full. What a blessing you are, my love, and how fortunate I am to be your Mama!

(This is one of those mom-views I never want to forget. Especially when she's too big to hold in my lap.)
6 comments:
Dang it, you did it AGAIN! You make me cry every time I read your blog these days, Jen!! So sweet and precious!! I hope you save these for your girls so they can hear your words and feel your heart when they get older...perhaps during the times they rebel and think their mom doesn't "get it"!! :) xxoo
I KNOW, it must be hormones causing me to write these emotional blogs! And good idea, I will use straight up guilt and show them these when they're acting horridly as teenagers.
I AM CRYING, that was so sweet.
Darn it, i want a new baby!
Thank God for Maddie and your blog. XOXO
too sweet jen! go for #4! #4! #4!
Okay, I'm so crying. That was really sweet!
Sweet post -- she looks so big sitting up on that couch!
Post a Comment