...while celebrating my 2nd birthday with family at Padaro Grill

...while blueberry picking at a local farm

...while attending a birthday party full of balloon animals and bubbles at our favorite park

Seriously? Kid, do you have any idea how cool your life is for a 2 year old? Malia's been throwing herself down on the floor in tantrums for the past year, but lately she's throwing them when she's supposed to be having a blast. Oh how tough it is to be 2!
6 comments:
omygosh - you've got to get more pictures at the same angle as the first two!! poor kiddo, if only we all knew how easy life was at 2!
I feel your pain....I.feel.your.pain.
In other news.....we now officially own and cruise around town to the Phineas & Ferb soundtrack.....I can burn you a copy........because, no mom-mobile is complete without it!
I didn't want to mention this but Paul does the same thing on the baseketball court.
LOVE these pictures, and I'm sure she will too later in life when you pull them out.
Ahhh, good point Scott. Paul has been known to throw himself on the floor when things don't go his way...it's clearly an inherited trait.
And Kati, what is cooler than driving a swagger wagon with the P&F theme blasting from the big ol' windows?
This is my favorite post of all time.
And, as a fellow mama with a Phineas and Ferb following in her home, i think i need the soundtrack as well.
Post a Comment